You may not feel comfortable directly asking your partner to pop the question, but there are ways to get someone to propose to you.
According to a new survey by SWNS Digital, more than half of people who are now engaged say they dropped hints to get their partner to propose and it took an average of 36 hints over the course of eight months.
Check out some of our favorite hints:
- Accidently send texts or emails about rings
- Putting on shows or movies about weddings to spark conversation
- Get friends to start conversations about engagements
- Leave websites open about weddings
- Casually point out rings during shopping trips
- Show Him What True Love Looks Like
- Hang Out With Married Friends
- Give Him A Timeframe
Big Mama and The Wild Bunch Top Trending Stories:
- Bravo Is Rebooting The Real Housewives Of Miami
- Kanye Wants To Buy Kim Kardashian Her Own Island
- SW Florida’s Friga Tyme Builds Homemade Rollercoaster
Need relationship advice?
Ask the Man Panel on Big Mama and The WiLD Bunch every Thursday Morning on B1309-FM. Download the B1039 app or say “Alexa Open B One Oh Three Nine”
Play our live stream and hear all your favorite Top 40 Pop hits from Southwest Florida’s most fun and engaging air personalities-Big Mama and the Wild Bunch, Budman, Lil Brownie, Joe Winner, Ryan Seacrest, Tight Shirt Tony, Most Requested Live with Romeo, Sunday Night Slow jams with R-Dub, and Rick Dees Weekly Top 40.