LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: January 14, 2019
TITLE: Experienced Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida market sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. The ideal candidate will have at least three to 5 years of media sales experience who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing media sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and credibility with our clients, from cold call introductions to cultivating long-term client relationships.
* Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to exceed client and company expectations
* Meet monthly revenue goals
* Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
* Participation at station/client events and promotions
* Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
* Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
* Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
* Ability to multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
* Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
* Organized sales approach;
* Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: March 5, 2019
Title: Program Director, WRXK-FM
Location: Beasley Media Group, Estero, FL
WRXK-FM, 96 K-Rock “Everything That Rocks” has a rare opening and is looking for its next great Program Director/On-Air talent. This PD will oversee all on-air elements with a strong focus on our digital assets and revenue growth. K-Rock is a personality oriented rock station and a PD who lives the lifestyle in order to deliver a winning Midday show is required. In addition, WRXK’s new Program Director will be expected to be very sales friendly, attending sales meetings, willing to assist Account Executives in the creation of programs to benefit clients and occasionally attending client meetings.
* At least three years of proven success as a PD or APD/MD.
* Must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win.
* Be proficient with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, and all Social Media platforms.
* Know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager, the other Program Directors in the cluster, Sales Managers, AEs, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc.
* Come with many positive music and media industry relationships.
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled.
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party no later than the date noted above.
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928 E-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.