STAN AND HANEY PICK ‘EM
(Pro Football Pick ‘Em)
Football is back and the Stan and Haney are challenging you!
Think you can out pick the guys? Prove it for your chance to win!
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER
WILL WIN A TRIP TO HAWAII!
**DISCLAIMER: By participating, you agree to be part of this national contest administrated by Second Street Media INC. This contests is open to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, at least 18 and the age of majority.
|SECOND STREET PRO FOOTBALL CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
These Official Rules are for the Second Street Football Contest (the "Contest"), which is a nationwide contest (including both the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec) Sponsored by Second Street Media Inc. ("Sponsor"). Local affiliates who choose to participate in this Contest may offer prizes for their participants only, and eligibility for these prizes may be restricted to individuals in the affiliate's local area. For eligibility and prize details for the local affiliate contest, see the entry page for the participating local affiliate.
Contest entries will be accepted beginning at 12:01 am ET on Sept 1, 2020 and ends at 6:25 pm ET on February 7, 2021. Picks and scores will be accepted until five minutes before the published cutoff time for each game as posted on the picks page of this website.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
This Contest is not intended to be used for gambling purposes. If it is determined that a participant is using the Contest for gambling purposes, he/she will be disqualified.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 states of United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are of legal age of majority in their province of residence, at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and participating affiliates (the "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and households of each such employee are not eligible to participate. This contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO PLAY: Select the team that you believe will be the winner of each pro football regular season and playoff game and predict the score for the winning and losing team for the designated tie-breaker game each week. You may enter your picks and score predictions until five (5) minutes before the start of each game. If you fail to predict a winner for any game, your pick will automatically be the team that was selected by the majority of participants and if the missed game is the designated weekly tie-breaker game, your predicted scores for the winning and losing teams will be the average score for the majority of participants. However, you are not eligible to win a weekly prize if you fail to actively predict a winner for more than one game in a given week, and you are not eligible to win the grand prize unless you complete your picks for each game for at least 11 weeks. The point value for selecting the winner of each game is as follows:
Regular Season Games - 1 point
If a game is canceled, postponed or forfeited for any reason, or if a game ends in a tie, no points will be awarded for that game and winner(s) will still be determined as set forth in these Official Rules. If a tie breaker game is cancelled, postponed or forfeited and there is a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly. If an entire week of game play is cancelled or postponed, the weekly prize for that week will be determined in a random drawing of all eligible participants who submitted game picks for that week prior to the week’s cancellation in accordance with these Official Rules. If the entire football season is cancelled, prior to its start, the national grand prize will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible participants who submitted game picks in the Contest prior to the season cancellation in accordance with these Official Rules. Otherwise, the grand prize winner will be selected based upon highest total points accrued for the games that are actually played. For eligibility and prize details for local affiliate contests, see the entry page for the participating local affiliate.
The participant with the most points for each week of the pro football regular season will be deemed a weekly prize winner. The participant with the highest total "net score" at the end of the season will be deemed the grand prize winner. A participant's total "net score" will be determined by subtracting the participant's four (4) lowest weekly scores from his/her total score for all 21 weeks of the season and playoffs.
In the event of a tie for a weekly prize, the tie-breaker will be determined as follows from among all tied participants: (a) the participant's predicted score from the winning team in that week's designated tie-breaker game will be subtracted from the actual score obtained by the winning team, and the difference multiplied by itself, (b) the participant's predicted score from the losing team in that week's designated tie-breaker game will be subtracted from the actual score obtained by the losing team, and the difference is multiplied by itself, (c) the result in (a) is added to the result in (b) to obtain the "Score Approximation." The participant with the lowest "Score Approximation" will be deemed the winner. If a tie remains, the winner will be selected at random from among those still tied. In the event of a tie for the grand prize, the participant with the lowest total "Score Approximation" for week 21 will be declared the winner, then, if necessary, a random winner will be selected to break the tie.
"Pro Football Regular Season Survivor Game" Bonus Game
To play the Survivor Game, select the one team you are sure will win each week. If you pick correctly you advance to the next week. However, you can only pick each team to win one time during the regular season. If a game results in a tie, it counts as a win and the participant advances. If you guess wrong, you are still eligible to continue to participate in the main game. The participant who makes it through the entire regular season predicting a winner each week will win the Survivor Game prize. If more than one player makes it through the entire regular season, the winner will be determined based on the total scores for each player through the end of the regular season, and if there is still a tie, then the last week tiebreaker will be used. If a tie remains at this point, the winner will be selected randomly from among those tied.
Participants with one (1) wrong guess in the Survivor Game will be able to continue to play and are eligible for the second chance prize. If more than one player makes it through the second chance game, the winner will be determined based on the total scores for each tied player through the end of the regular season main game, and if there is still a tie, then the last week "Score Approximation" tiebreaker process for the main game will be used. Participants with two (2) or more wrong guesses can continue to play for fun and are eligible to win a national prize selected randomly from all participants in the Survivor Game.
Participants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email. All posted results are unofficial until winners are verified. If a winner does not respond within five (5) days of the initial notification email in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to the next highest scoring participant. Prizes won by an eligible participant who is a minor in his/her state of residence (a resident of AL or NE who is 18 years of age) will be awarded to minor's parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents and who will be responsible for all taxes, and other winner obligations. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants.
If any prize, prize notification, or contest-related communication is rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner does not respond according to the notifications or Sponsor’s instructions or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, the prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email address or communications that are segregated into a junk or other folder. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given and Sponsor will have no responsibility or liability to that participant. To claim a prize, each potential winner must follow the directions in their notification. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate potential winner, if any.
Potential winners will be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable) and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and tax documents (collectively, "Prize Winner Documents") in the form provided by Sponsor, without revision, or prize may be forfeited. The Prize Winner Documents must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of Sponsor sending the documents to the potential winner or other time frame as stated in the Prize Winner Documents, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The prize claim and Prize Winner Documents are subject to verification by Sponsor. All prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners (time permitting) for each prize for any reason, in which case that prize may go unawarded.
4. PRIZES: Click here and see below for prizes and the approximate retail values of each prize.
The Promotion Parties reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except as explicitly stated below and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The Promotion Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are provided only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
Weekly (21 prizes) - One NFL themed Fathead of the winner's choosing will be provided to the winner (as specified above) by Fathead, LLC. The approximate retail value of the weekly prize is $89.
Overall (1 prize) - The Grand Prize is a trip for two to Hawaii. Includes airfare from United States and 7 nights lodging in Maui valued at $5,000. Trip must be taken in 2021. Food, gratuity, ground transportation, and incidentals not included. Cash prize of $5000 can be substituted for the trip.
Survivor Game - Overall (1 prize): $500 Amazon Gift Card, 2nd Chance (1 prize): $200 Amazon Gift Card, Random Drawing (1 prize): $100 Amazon Gift Card
Odds of winning a random drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that drawing.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: A participant grants to Sponsor and the local affiliates the right to use and publish his/her proper name and state/province or residence online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest. By accepting a prize, a winner grants Sponsor and the local affiliates the right to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Participants agree (a) to release and hold Sponsor, Promotion Parties and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Contest; (b) that under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for any punitive, incidental or consequential damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Should any portion of Contest be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest, or Contest plays, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
8. WINNERS: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Second Street Media, Inc., 1017 Olive Street, Mezzanine Level, St. Louis, MO, 63101. Requests must be received by May 1, 2021.
This contest is sponsored by Second Street Media, Inc., 1017 Olive Street, Mezzanine Level, St. Louis, MO, 63101.
© 2020 Second Street Media, Inc.
The content, information, data, designs and code associated with the Contest website are protected by intellectual property and other laws. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.