Primary Menu
96K-ROCK Welcomes Al Beck: Hey, It’s Al Beck. I am thrilled to introduce myself as 96K-Rock’s newest member. I invite you to join me every weekday evening from 6-10…

Dave & Chuck the Freak

Someone in Texas tried to get rid of their Christmas tree by putting it in their fireplace on Saturday. Which was a REALLY bad idea.The fire spread from the fireplace into their living room. Luckily the the fire department arrived in time to put it out before the house burned down.


McKinney Resident Tries to Dispose of Christmas Tree in Fireplace

The City of McKinney is reminding residents to properly dispose of their Christmas trees after a fire damaged a McKinney home on Saturday. According to the McKinney Fire Department, officials responded to a call about a structure fire in the 4400 block of Rancho Del Norte Trail.