The Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is set to reopen in just a few days.
The casino announced on Facebook that it will be reopening on Monday, Aug. 31 at 11 a.m. and will introduce a new program called “Safe + Sound” to keep guests and team members safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Seminole Gaming has made a tremendous commitment to Safe + Sound protocols and a safety-first mentality for both guests and team members,” said Jim Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and Chairman of Hard Rock International. “Feedback from guests and team members has been overwhelmingly supportive and comments focus on their positive peace of mind when they visit the casino complexes.”
The program’s guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and employees before entering the casino. Anyone with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4 degrees won’t be allowed in.
- Requiring all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines. Masks will be provided to guests if needed.
- Every other slot machine will be turned off to ensure social distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers put up at table games and customer service areas.
- Signs encouraging social distancing throughout the complex.
- A new “Safe + Sound Clean Team” cleaning and disinfecting the casino, emphasizing high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations on the casino floor, at entrances and throughout the complex.
- A 50 percent reduction in guest capacity.