Primary Menu

Stan and Haney

Afternoons 2pm-6pm

MOUNT PROSPECT, IL - FEBRUARY 19: A dual Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarm is displayed in a Home Depot store February 19, 2004 in Mount Prospect, Illinois. United States Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that about 125 carbon-monoxide-related deaths occur each year. (Photo by Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Hazmat crews responded to a suspected Carbon Monoxide leak at a home in Suncoast Estates. A woman and 2 dogs were found dead.

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office said the deaths are not considered suspicious and they are working to determine the source of the leak.

One woman in the house was taken to the hospital. It was her daughter who died.

READ MORE HERE