Primary Menu
96K-ROCK Welcomes Al Beck: Hey, It’s Al Beck. I am thrilled to introduce myself as 96K-Rock’s newest member. I invite you to join me every weekday evening from 6-10…

Stan & Haney

Afternoons 2pm-6pm

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - AUGUST 05: A detailed view of the Olympic flame alight in the Cauldron during the Opening Ceremony of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games at Maracana Stadium on August 5, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photo by Richard Heathcote/Getty Images)

Three adults and a dog were displaced after a house went ablaze in Fort Myers. There were no injuries reported and the family is currently being aided by the Red Cross.

The fire started from a grease fire in the kitchen. The stove was too hot, setting the grease on fire. When the fire started, the family tried to use water to put it out, but water makes the fire worse.

Always remember to use a lid to smother a grease fire.

South Trail Fire Protection & Rescue Service District

Phoenix Award, when a person who was in cardiac arrest is resuscitat... ed and recovers. Tonight, the family and survivor was able to video call in and speak to the firefighters that saved Zach, their dad, a husband and brother.