I’d hate to be Shavon Morgan or David Joseph. These two dudes got busted in Charlotte County with an ASS TON OF DRUGS IN THEIR CAR!!!!
It went down Thursday around 1:45 p.m. on I-75. Charlotte County Sheriff deputies pulled the two over around mile marker 159, according to NBC 2 News.
The deputy asked Morgan and Joseph if they had medical marijuana cards after smelling a strong smell coming from inside the vehicle. The men were also asked if they had recently purchased hemp or CBD.
After the men denied being in possession of either, the following items were found inside their vehicle:
- A cake weighing over four pounds testing positive for THC
- A scale with marijuana residue
- A plastic bag with 113 pre-rolled marijuana cigarettes weighing 132.5 grams
- A device used to make pre-rolled marijuana cigarettes with 27.1 grams of marijuana inside
- A cooler with 109 bottles of THC drinks
- Seven Captain Crunch treats individually packaged, totaling 684.1 grams
- Seven Rice Crispy treats individually packaged, totaling 699.7 grams
- Seven Trail Mix treats individually packaged, totaling 773.4 grams
- Seven Cocoa Puffs treats individually packaged, totaling 803.6 grams
- Six Fruity Pebbles treats individually packaged, totaling 592.1 grams
- Eight Fruit Loop treats individually packaged, totaling 835.1 grams
- An aluminum tray with 53 individually wrapped cake pops
- Thirty-one brownies
- Seven cookies
An investigation determined the items found in the car were being transported to sell, according to NBC2.
Morgan is facing charges of driving while having a suspended license, possession of marijuana over 20 grams, possession with intent to sell marijuana and possession or use of drug paraphernalia.
Joseph is facing charges of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession or use of drug paraphernalia and possession with an intent to sell a schedule III of IV other controlled substance.
(SOURCE: NBC 2 News)