As coronavirus deaths continue to rise in the U.S., several states continue to take measures to stop the spread.
As of today, the state of Florida has dead a total of 20 deaths with a total of 1,467 positive cases.
A breakdown by our local counties:
- COVID-19 Deaths in Florida: 20
- Total Positive Cases of COVID-19 in Florida: 1,467
- Lee County cases: 34 cases
- Collier County cases: 41 cases
- Charlotte County cases: 3 cases
- Hendry County cases: 0 cases
- DeSoto County cases: 1 case
- Glades County cases: 0 cases
Steps like social distancing may feel like an inconvenience, but it could help stop the spread.
Wayne Hoffman, recognized as one of the top mentalists in the world, explains why it’s crucial to practice social distancing during this pandemic.
See the video:
If you are concerned that someone in your family may be at higher risk, you can contact your doctor to discuss what preventative measures may be appropriate for you.