2 Floridians diagnosed With Corona Virus. Here’s What You Should Do To Prepare In Case You Are Quarantined
- 2 people in Florida have tested positive for Corona Virus. One is from Hillsborough County, while the other is from Manatee County.
- As people fear a possible quarantine due to the coronavirus, the American Red Cross and the CDC have come up with a list of items you should have in your home.
- Dry and canned goods like rice, pasta, beans, oats, tuna.
- One gallon of water per day for every person in your home.
- 30 day supply of any prescriptions.
- Laundry detergent, feminine products, diapers.
- All soaps