LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Title: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group – Estero, FL
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market seeks an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of radio. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, who continually offers innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust through solid client interactions, from cold calls to long term client relationships.
• Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
• Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
• Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
• Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
• Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
• Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
• Organized sales approach;
• Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Title: Traffic Manager
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking for a Traffic Manager.
• Must be computer literate and organized;
• Responsible for daily broadcast log(s), copy, & generating monthly billing;
• Manage commercial log(s) to maximize revenue & process co-op items;
• Marketron experience is a plus;
• Must work in Beasley SWFL office, located in Estero, FL.
Interested applicants should send credentials to:
Mr. Shane Reilly
Beasley Media Group, Inc.
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.