Date: August 8, 2017
Title: Vice President of Digital Sales
About us: The VP of Digital Sales will lead the strategic development of Beasley Media Group’s go-to-market strategy for our digital sales offerings across our sales organizations and be responsible for aggressive growth of digital revenue throughout the company. This role needs to ensure the Beasley Media Group stays in front of the ever-changing digital industry and marketplace and leads the way with ROI generating sales opportunities.
- Develop our integrated digital services offerings to drive new and renewal revenue, and differentiating our offerings in a very competitive marketplace. Ideally, this includes national, regional and local business segments.
- Drive digital revenue across Beasley’s platforms by partnering and collaborating with the senior executive team, market management, digital sales managers, account executives and the corporate digital team.
- Identify key sales opportunities by utilizing digital knowledge to augment and enhance our core business offerings as well as drive pure digital initiatives.
- Engage with key client and agency accounts in targeted verticals to best understand how to evolve our go-to-market strategy to best serve these industries and deliver solutions that win business.
- Establish and perform sales training at all levels of the company to ensure that we are maximizing opportunities in the digital space and creating the most effective solutions for our clients.
- Ensure that all markets are meeting or exceeding digital budgets, arming those who aren’t with the business development tools and skills required to achieve their goals.
- A finger-on-the-pulse perspective on the evolving digital products and evaluation tools that advertisers are seeking and participate in the process to evaluate their viability for our portfolio of assets and business.
- 10+ years of related advertising sales management experience and sales experience including at least 5 years in digital sales — ideally from a national and local perspective.
- Proven experience developing effective go-to-market strategies with a focus on solutions.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem including programmatic concepts and the most common digital advertising formats and platforms.
- Experience in conceiving creative ideas, leading brainstorms and driving and closing deals cross-platform (online, mobile, social, radio and events). This involves the development of new digital franchises, sponsorships and partnerships in order to grow revenues and advertiser affinity with our brands.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams at all levels of seniority.
- Participate in the development of sales presentations and selling tools that will fuel our digital sales efforts and elevate Beasley Media Group’s leadership in the digital space.
- Fluency in using ad ops metrics to manage our available inventory, and sales results.
- Must be able to travel regularly.
- IAB Digital Media Sales Certification or related certifications preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Date: December 19, 2017
TITLE: Promotions Coordinator (Full Time)
Job Description:Beasley Media Group SWFL is looking for an energetic Promotions Coordinator to assist Promotions Director
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Promotions/NTR Director with the execution of all on-site events and on-air promotions for radio station cluster
- On-site promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearance at station remotes and events
- Manage station vehicles weekly (maintenance, etc.)
- Assist in creating weekly promotions for all stations – help organize meetings and events
- Set up remotes/ live broadcasts, drive the station vehicles to events
- Manage Promotions team/ Create weekly promotions schedule and remote calendar. Must work well with sales and programing staff.
- Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listener’s phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Program Directors.
- Supervise on-site events when necessary
- Handle listener Prize fulfillment and maintain winner records
- Maintain organization of promotions office
- Maintain radio station integrity at all times
Candidate must be professional, detailed oriented, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities and have the ability to handle change easily. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starter who is able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio station or event planning experience preferred, but not required.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail their resume to:
Rachael Beasley | Promotions & NTR Director
Beasley Media Group of SWFL
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Date: October 11, 2017
Position: Sales Assistant Position – Full time
Location: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking to fill a position in our sales department.
- Must be dependable, organized, creative, and computer savvy individual
- Administrative support: responsible for supporting sales team in all daily functions, correspondence, proposals, research, inputting sales orders, and providing other office support.
- Good customer service skills for occasional client correspondence.
- Ability to plan & get tasks done in a team first environment.
- Position is with Beasley Media Group SWFL, office located in Estero, FL.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when sending resume to:
Beasley Media Group, Inc.
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for consideration: 11/10/17
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Date: June 19, 2017
Title: Account Executive
Location: Southwest, FL
Attention Sales Professionals! Are you a marketing pro who enjoys making the BIG sale… and are you ready for a new career challenge?
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with people you meet?
- Are you comfortable dealing with high level decision makers?
- Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you patient with a longer selling cycle and can follow it through?
- Do you get a charge out of helping clients maximize their marketing?
If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk. Beasley Media Group of Southwest Florida has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals with marketing know-how. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. The ideal candidate will develop and present customized solutions to meet those clients’ needs. We offer a commitment to excellence, the industry’s finest training, great marketing resources. Beasley Media Group is committed to helping companies grow through effective marketing and advertising programs via our strong broadcast, digital, and event platforms. If you are looking for unlimited income potential, then you have found the right place. No order takers please!
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure; and,
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
Ideal candidates will have schedule flexibility given the nature of our business.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled.
To apply, please email your resume to:
Director of Sales
20125 S Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Beasley Media Group, INC. is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.