It’s not a comprehensive list, but still…
Nobody knows how to get you to willingly share your personal information quite like Facebook, and in light of their revamped privacy policies, here’s a by-no-means comprehensive list of what the biggest social network in the world knows about you (if you let it).
1. Your full name.
2. Your birthday.
3.Your religious views.
4. Your political views.
5. Languages you speak.
6. Your screen name (lol).
7. Your cell phone number.
8. Your favorite quotations.
9. Access to all the contacts inside your personal email account.
10. Your picture, personal photo albums.
11. Your high school.
12. What year you graduated high school.
13. If you didn’t graduate high school.
14. Your hometown.
15. Your college.
16. What year you graduated college.
17. If you didn’t graduate college.
18. Your employer.
19. Your past employers.
20. When you got engaged.
21. When you got married.
22. When you got divorced.
23. When you broke up.
24. When you were in an open relationship.
25. When it was “complicated.”